16 Mar 2012
09 May 2013
Link to this post
Suppose I should also thank them for all the things they have helped us with in the last year:
1. Hierarchical libraries!
2. Fixing document indexing (I think, still gotta test it...).
3. Helping to develop custom field types for images, docs, and videos for types besides custom modules.
4. Helping to get automatic publishing between systems working, as well as automatic newsletter creation on item publish working.
5. Helping to integrate a third party SSO solution into our implementation by helping navigate the authentication APIs.
6. Providing implementations to automatically make all new pages have RequireSSL checked.
7. Helping create a custom search widget that allows for filtering of items by tags.
8. Providing help with getting an HTML5 JWPlayer based video widget together and running.
9. Providing information and insight in getting a continuous integration solution in place that would work with deployment for Sitefinity.
10. Listening to all of our requests and providing support without question, even when we might get snippy due to pressure from deadlines, etc., and being more understanding than the vast majority of support teams I have ever dealt with.
Thanks again guys, and keep up the good work.