License Questions

4 posts, 0 answered
  1. Pik Lee
    Pik Lee avatar
    142 posts
    13 Aug 2012
    23 Jun 2011
    Link to this post

Currently we are using Sitefinity 3.7x standard edition.   Can one license key used in different web site with the same domain? For example, the main domain name is www.XYZ.com and the subdamin  is www.XYZ.com/ABC.

Can I use the 3.7x license key in Sitefinity 4.1?

Thanks,
    Pik

2. Ivan Dimitrov
    Ivan Dimitrov avatar
    16072 posts
    09 Dec 2016
    23 Jun 2011
    Link to this post
    Hi Pik,

The license key is valid for one domain, its subfolders(sub applications based on Sitefinity) and its subdomains. The license key for Sitefinity 3.x is not valid for 4.x edition.

All the best,
    Ivan Dimitrov
    the Telerik team
    Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
  3. Pik Lee
    Pik Lee avatar
    142 posts
    13 Aug 2012
    23 Jun 2011
    Link to this post
    Thanks for the reply. If I want to use Sitefinity 4.1, I need to purchase another license key. Is that correct?

Thanks, ~Pik
  4. Ivan Dimitrov
    Ivan Dimitrov avatar
    16072 posts
    09 Dec 2016
    23 Jun 2011
    Link to this post
    Hi Pik ,

Yes you need a new license. It would be better if you contact our sales department directly and ask all these questions. They will be pleased to help you.

Regards,
    Ivan Dimitrov
    the Telerik team
    Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
Register for webinar
4 posts, 0 answered