+1-888-365-2779
Try Now
More in this section

Forums / General Discussions / ExternalTemplates.zip (v3.7.2022)

ExternalTemplates.zip (v3.7.2022)

5 posts, 1 answered
  1. AObi
    AObi avatar
    7 posts
    17 May 2010
    05 Jan 2011
    Link to this post

Can anyone advise where I can download the "ExternalTemplates.zip" file from please?
    (have read various posts saying it should be avialable via "My Account" but I can't seem to locate it anywhere)

Thanks
  2. Radoslav Georgiev
    Radoslav Georgiev avatar
    3370 posts
    01 Feb 2016
    05 Jan 2011
    Link to this post
    Hello AObi,

You should go to your account and go to manage your products. Then click the Download link for the Sitefinity product which you have. This will take you to the download screen which will allow you to download the templates, refer to attached image.

Greetings,
    Radoslav Georgiev
    the Telerik team
    Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
  3. AObi
    AObi avatar
    7 posts
    17 May 2010
    05 Jan 2011
    Link to this post
    Thanks Radoslav, but as I mentioned it doesn't seem to be displayed...

I click on "My account" (http://www.sitefinity.com/account.aspx) and then "download and manage products" (http://www.sitefinity.com/account/your-products.aspx) however it doesn't appear to be there.

(ps. the attachment on your previous post is returning a "bad request" error btw)

4. Radoslav Georgiev
    Radoslav Georgiev avatar
    3370 posts
    01 Feb 2016
    05 Jan 2011
    Link to this post
    Hi AObi,

There is something wrong with the image.

I am attaching the control templates to this reply.

Greetings,
    Radoslav Georgiev
    the Telerik team
    Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
    Answered
  5. AObi
    AObi avatar
    7 posts
    17 May 2010
    05 Jan 2011
    Link to this post
    Fantastic!
    Thanks v. much
Register for webinar
5 posts, 1 answered