Hello Allan Lazaro,
If you want to create the same project on your own machine you can just backup the database and copy the whole project.
Then on your own machine restore the backup you have already created, create new application or website under IIS, change your web.config connectionString section to use the current SQL server. Run and install the project.
Another option is exporting the website using Sitefinity Exporter Tool.
- The tool currently exports all data from pages in the Pages section as well
as data from the following modules: Generic Content, News, Lists, Blogs.
To access the Export tool, go to Administration > Tools:
To export a web site as a template, do the following:
1. Type a name for the site template.
2. Type a description for the current site.
3. Click Export.
4. Wait until the project data is saved as a zip archive in the ~/App_Data/Sitefinity_Exports folder.
5. In the C:\Program Files\telerik\Sitefinity3.x\ProjectManager\Templates folder, create a new
folder and rename it to Your_template. Extract the files from Your_template.zip to this folder.
Now, your template appears in the list of predefined site templates and you can select it to create a
new project based on it. At the third step of the Project Startup wizard, you can decide whether to use all the content from the template (pages, templates, various content items) or not. If you clear the checkbox, your site will not have any pages and you will actually have to start from scratch.
the Telerik team