I think that you can achieve desired implementation with Sitefinity. You need to develop a custom Generic Content
based module and one or two index providers.
1. Header - here you can use SitefinityImage control which supports dynamic links.
2. Recent Searches - RadGrid control. - complicated and powerful multifunctional control - RadGrid for ASP.NET AJAX
, Dev manual overview
. Main features - grouping sorting, Client side binding, binary images upload, inserting , editing, modifying data, keyboard support, paging scrolling, LINQ etc.
3. Several basic controls for displaying helpdesk phone and DatetimeNow.
4. Left navigation/menu - RadPanelBar
. ( you can refer to the API for techical information and samples)
5. Several standard ASP.NET login and password recovery controls.
6. Cutom sear providers and indexes for your vecicles.
the whole implementation should be a Sitefinity module as mentioned above. Each Item from the RadGrid( you can access it from RadGrid e.Row argument) should point to the single item where you will have your google map ( actually we have something similar - the map for our events content items under Events Module). You can use CreateHostCommands - a class with <T> host for navigation. However a sample of a custom GenericContent based module can be found at Sample Generic Content based module: Products module
Let us know if ther is anything esle that we can do for you. I hope that the proovided information helps.
the Telerik team