There could be some control/logic on your master page or on the pages you are indexing and this control breaks the crawler.
You could also try the following
1. Crate a new master page without any css, js and controls on it. Add just one ContentPlaceHolder.
2. Create a new page and set the page to use the newly created template with a single ContentPlaceHolder
3. Drop a GenericContent control on this page and type a simple text in it - say "Telerik".
4. Save the page and make sure that it is with status "Published".
5. Run the search index.
6. Go to the page where you have already dropped SearchResults and SearchBox control and look up for "Telerik"
The crawler does not index pages when
1. Page is not added to the index - some pages are explicitly excluded when you index from a certain node
2. There is some code/logic that breaks the crawler - for instance you use session somewhere or you check Identity.IsAuthenticated
. In addition to the steps 1- 6 above you could clear the error log under App_Data/sitefinity.log
, then run the index and see whether there are any errors thrown.
3. fieldsInfoProvider.xml has been modified and weight is set to -1 for some of the holders.
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans?
Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed?
Telerik Public Issue Tracking
system and vote to affect the priority of the items