Hi Brian Brodhagen,
Thank you for downloading our product. In order to provide RSS syndication for content from your site, you need to put a RSS Content Control on a template that your pages use. Currently, there is an issue with the control and you can only use it in templates, not pages. This will be fixed for future releases.
The steps are the following:
1. Create a new template or open one for editing.
2. From the toolbox, drop an RSS Content Control on the template
3. Edit the RSS Content control and set the following properties:
- Channels - select the content to syndicate (for example you blog)
- ChannelDescription - provide a description for your RSS Feed
- ChannelTitle - provide a title for your RSS Feed
- ChannelLink - set the absolute path of the page where your content is displayed (for example the page where your blog posts are listed)
- Singletree - set the url of the page where single items are displayed (might be the same as ChannelLink)
After you have set all these properties, your RSS feed is ready to work. When you open a page using the template you just edited, you can check that by clicking the RSS Feed link.
All the best,
the Telerik team