The focus of the release of version 3.5. is on introducing performance optimizations and fixing known issues in the product.
The detailed list with implementation will be published at the moment of the release early next week.
A brief outline is below:
- Implemented CacheDependency for generic content
- Implemented CmsPageCacheManager with providers model
- Integraded UrlHelper cms pages mapping tables into CmsSiteMapProvider
- Introduced performance optimizations in CmsSiteMapProvider
- Implemented hierarchical application permissions
- Implemented pages permissions for multiple membership providers
- Implemented persistence mode "DomainName" and “DomainExtension” for localization
- Updated RadControls with latest release of RadControls ASP.NET AJAX Q2
were implemented with a focus on the following areas:
- Content View Controls (EventsView/NewsView/BlogPost)
- Images and Documents Library
I hope this information was helpful in providing some insights as to where we are headed.
the Telerik Team
Check out Telerik Trainer
, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.