We are glad to inform you that SP1 for Sitefinity 3.5 is now available for download from your Client.Net accounts. The service release is addressing the following issues:Major Fixes:Sitemap provider fixes
- Object Reference not set to an instance of an object error, while working with templates
- An item with the same key has already been added error, which is reproduced on high traffic web sites in rare occasionsEditor fixes
- Dynamic links in the RadEditor
- External links in the Editor - fixes
- Script tag is not stripped from the content anymore
- File Upload not working in the Editor
- Image control, select from Uploaded Files - fixesOther Fixes
- Second level control properties not being saved
- Page group not redirecting to the child page default url
- Additional Url fixes
- NewsArchive and BlogArchive control fixes
- Uploading of master page code-behind file was not possible
- Redirecting to External Page not working as expected
- Minor Css fixes Known IssuesSearch
- Saving a Page does not add it to the Index. It needs to be Published
- Deleting a page with multiple language versions doesn’t remove it automatically from the IndexImages&Documents Module
- Workflow and Versioning are not supported
- Setting the Image Control to display “One per page” creates redundant pagination
- The following setting doesn’t work: ContentItemKeyPersistance="Cookie"
- When you upload more than 2 files and add tag and click on the "Save changes" button, you will see that this tag added to all files in library
-DownloadList control – with Firefox, when you click on the name of file and select "Save File" option, extension for file is missingMedium Trust
- Changes made in Edit mode to a page are not refreshed automatically. They become visible upon refresh or publish.Pages
- Versioning of Pages does not display correct data for Created date.Events
- When ContentView and EventView controls are added to the same page and no provider is specified for them, the events list is displayed by the ContentView control, instead of EventView. There is no such issue when Generic Content provider is specified.RadEditor
- After changing the image properties through Set Properties Dialog, the image link is no longer dynamic.
- Google Chrome and Safari: difficult to select an image added in RadEditor.Other
- ContentView/BlogPost/NewsView/EventsView controls – you should choose categories from the FilterExpression section and not from the Obsolete one.
- NewsView/EventView/BlogPosts controls – when the single item page has default additional url, the content item will not be displayed.
- BloggersList control does not show correctly blog posts count, when Multilingual support is enabled.
- Generic Content Control - you cannot edit and save shared generic content
If you want to upgrade your current version, you might be interested in the Upgrade Instructions
We will be glad to receive any feedback from you.
The Sitefinity Team