This is to let you know that Sitefinity 3.6 Service Pack 1 Hotfix was released and is now available for download in your Client.Net accounts.
More details on the release are below:
-  Generic Content control: fixed problem with broken reference to links and library items when the content is updated.
-  EventsScheduleView control: fixed problem with properties on the second level not working.
-  Item Selector, File Manager tab: fixed issue of inactive I'm Done button after selecting an item when paging is applied;
- QueryString: fixed issue when using multiple parameters with the same name;
- SiteMenu: fixed incorrect style always showing that the first child page is selected on pages under a page group;
- SiteMap: fixed styling issues when localization is used.
For upgrade instructions, please, follow this link
We will appreciate any feedback you might have!