Sitefinity on windows 2008 64 bit

2 posts, 0 answered
  1. Hydo L
    Hydo L avatar
    98 posts
    31 Mar 2010
    17 Jan 2011
    Link to this post
    I have developed sitefinity website on 32 bit with some forms inserting data to oracle db and it was working fine. Now my production enviornment is windows 2008 64bit, and all my sitefinity is working except insert in to oracle db. I have oracle 10g DB on database server and developer tools 11g installed on file server. It is throwing an error as "System.BadImageFormatException: An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B) at Oracle.DataAccess.Client.OpsTrace.GetRegTraceInfo(UInt32& TrcLevel, UInt32& StmtCacheSize) at Oracle.DataAccess.Client.OraTrace.GetRegistryTraceInfo() at Oracle.DataAccess.Client.OracleConnection..ctor() at DBConn.insertDatainOracle(String strQuerry) in-------------------- -------"
    can any one help me,

2. Ivan Dimitrov
    Ivan Dimitrov avatar
    16072 posts
    25 Oct 2016
    17 Jan 2011
    Link to this post
    Hi Hydo L,

From the stack trace it looks like this is an Oracle issue. You might find this discussion useful.

All the best,
    Ivan Dimitrov
    the Telerik team
    Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
2 posts, 0 answered