Hello Ben McGrath,
This is not supported out of the box, but you can easily achieve it.
1. You need to create a custom control that inherits from BlogPosts. You need to set the control to use only.
2. In ListPageMaster and ListPageDetail you have to declare Telerik.Libraries.WebControls.Video
3. You need to make a control reference inside your custom BlogPosts control to the control declared in the template
4. You have to modify PostNew and PostEdit templates of Blogs module. Here you have to add an additional metakey of type string.You need to associate the metakey with selector to Images and Documents Library that will allow you to select a video. By doing so you will individual video to each post.
5. Inside the custom BlogPost control you need to read the custom metakey inside SetItemMetaData method where you can access to the IContent object. You can get the metadata by using GetMetaData method. Then you have to get the video object which is also IContent and pass it as CustomDataSource
to the Video control
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans?
Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed?
Telerik Public Issue Tracking
system and vote to affect the priority of the items.