Visual Studio 2010 Support

2 posts, 0 answered
  1. Armysniper
    Armysniper avatar
    126 posts
    03 Mar 2005
    09 Apr 2010
    Link to this post
    I have seen that a few people have made attempts to use Visual Studio 2010 Beta and RC and it has been to some success. With the launch of 2010 coming this Monday the 12th of April, has there been any testing of it at Telerik? I plan on putting it on a box and seeing its effects on my site code but I wanted to see if there have been any running tests against it.
  2. Radoslav Georgiev
    Radoslav Georgiev avatar
    3370 posts
    01 Feb 2016
    09 Apr 2010
    Link to this post
    Hi Armysniper,

Thank you for using our services.

Visual Studio 2010 is a little bit more strict about warnings and errors However if you open the website and not convert it to .NET 4.0 there should be no problems using it for managing your Sitefinity project. We do not officially support it yet as it is still beta, however once it is in release we will provide official support for VS 2010.

Please feel free to get back to us if you encounter any issues with VS 2010.

All the best,
    Radoslav Georgiev
    the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
2 posts, 0 answered