Web Content, Digital Assets, Form Builder, SEO Tools, Decision Support
Multisite Management, Multilingual Support, Site Synchronization, Deployment Options, Security, Scalability
Personalization, Email Marketing, Mobile, Social Media, Analytics
Integration Platform, Connector for Salesforce, Connector for Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Connector for Marketo, Connector for SharePoint
Product Catalogs, Multiple Storefronts, Targeted Offers, Payment Processing, Order Management
Custom Content Types, UI Framework, ASP.NET MVC Support, Visual Studio Support, Comprehensive API
Behaviour Tracking, Data Integration, 360° Customer Profile
Audience Segmentation, Predictive Analytics, Campaign Recommendations, Campaign Tracking
Marketing Attribution, Conversion Tracking, Persona Profiling, Lead Scoring
Predictive Personalization, Persona-Based Targeting
We're near our finish line for launch, but need another ASP.NET/C# developer to get us over the finish line! We need someone that can come into our environment (75% complete) and be able to understand the code and work with our primary/secondary developers to hammer out a few final pieces. The 2 largest pieces of our application are Telerik and Entity Spaces framework. You'd have the work laid out in front of you and wouldn't need to get too creative with the work as we know what we need, just not enough hours to do it all! We are trying to finish up by the 15th of March, 2011, so if you can start today, we may have found a match!
The perfect candidate would also know a bit about sports (primarily baseball/softball to start).
We're a small startup based in NW USA - Do you know your sports? Interested in the startup experience? We're looking to hire a full-time developer if you're the right fit. Are you? Ping us!
- C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server 2005 (2008 a plus), T-SQL, Telerik, Entity Spaces framework.
- At least 1 year of Entity Spaces Framework
- At least 1 year of Telerik ASP.NET AJAX Suite experience
- At least 5 years C#/ASP.NET experience required.
- Knowledge of .NET 3.5 a plus.
- Knowledge of sports a plus.
- Knowledge of Google Checkout, Paypal, Facebook and Twitter API's a plus.
- Experience dealing with all layers (presentation, business, data access) required.
- Experience with Silverlight a huge plus.
A few questions for you on applying:
1. Please list a few projects you've worked on in the past.
2. Why are you interested in this job?
3. What is your favorite sport? Do you play it currently?
Make Sitefinity work best for you.
Progress, Telerik, Sitefinity and certain product names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Progress Software Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates in the U.S. and/or other countries.