Start Date: IMMEDIATELY!
Employee Type: 6 – 9 Mo. - Contractor - 1099
Pay Rate: $50 - $60/Hr. DOE
Work Status: Green Card or US Citizen Highly Desirable
H1B Sponsorship is not available at this time.
Corp to Corp is available for Green Card Holders.
- Resumes will be reviewed and interviews scheduled immediately.
- Immediate start date upon completion of background checks
- Ability to serve clients with all site administration.
- 6 months 2010 Sharepoint exposure.
- InfoPath form development.
- Heavy workflow design and development.
The position will be focused on handling day to day case load from clients. Note: This is Tier III level cases. Expert knowledge is required. The position will also be engaged in various UAT activities supporting the development team. Developer is responsible for requirements gather, design and implementation of new web sites and capabilities. Developer is responsible for coordinating releases and managing change control process. 3 + Years Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, and 2010; 2+ Years experience working with business process owners to identify technology solutions that meet the needs of the client, Client Training Skills Knowledge of Nintex work flows and Quest Web Parts is highly desired.
- SharePoint 2007 to 2010 Migrations
- SharePoint 2007, and 2010 multi-server installation, configuration, and central administration
- Participate in Tier III on call rotation (24x7)
- Provide knowledge transfer and mentoring for global tiered support personnel
- Work with business users to educate and help administer SharePoint solutions
- 4 + Years Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, and 2010; Windows SharePoint Services 2007 and 2010 expertise
- Solid experience with Central Administration and all of the pieces—- search, Excel services, business data catalog, back-up, et cetera
- Solid SharePoint front end experience
- Solid documentation experience
- Experience working in project teams of five or more people
- Possesses an understanding in the areas of application architecture, database and system design
- 2+ Years’ experience working with business process owners to identify technology solutions that meet the needs of the client.
- 2+ Years developing disaster recovery plans for highly available environments.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft operating platforms and Office applications (including Visio & Project).
- Proficient with TCP/IP and IT related applications such as WINS, DNS and TELNET.
- Client Training Skills
- Quest WebParts and Nintex Workflow training and support
- Windows 2000, XP, NT (Applications and Utilities).
- General Understanding of: SAN technology, MS SQL, MS Exchange, Network Technology, Information Architecture and Taxonomy Strategies.
- SharePoint 2010
If you feel your knowledge, skills and abilities meet the needs of our clients ~ I want your resume!
Send resume, rate of pay requested, availability and work status to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please feel free to email or IM me should you have any questions.
Follow Me on LinkedIn