We're a small UK-based company that offers web-based software for email marketing. We're looking to work with a freelance Sitefinity developer to help build our new website and integrate it with our software (built in C#, .NET, SQL Server, etc). You can work remotely or from our offices (near Brighton), whatever is best for you.
Simply, we want you to take our Master Pages and CSS, deploy them with Sitefinity, and do some custom development work to allow site visitors to sign up for an account using their credit card or PayPal. Our software already has account creation methods and an account database; you need to hook into this so that people can purchase subscriptions automatically.
There's a great chance for ongoing development work for the right person.
- Install and expertly configure Sitefinity
- Work with supplied Master Page templates and CSS code
- Configure blog to function similarly to our existing website
- Develop functionality to interface with Sentori’s account creation methods, allowing site visitors to sign up as users
- Develop functionality for users to make secure payments, e.g. using PayPal or some other payment gateways (we're open to your suggestions and experience)
- Experienced with C# and .NET (ideally .NET 4)
- Comfortable working with SVN/Tortoise for code management and versioning
- High standard of written and spoken English (though it need not be your first language)
- Positive, self-motivated, with an excellent attention to detail and a “can do” attitude (even if you don’t know the answer to a problem, you’re savvy enough to go and figure it out)
- Available via instant messaging/telephone to talk during the project
If you're interested, please email me with details of your background, previous projects using Sitefinity, and some ballpark suggestions for costs. Feel free to get in touch with any questions.