Thanks for contacting us.
ASP.NET requires security access to the account LocalMachine/ASPNET for any directories that contain ASP.NET solutions. Likely, you have not set permissions for that account for that directory. Here are the steps to correct the permissions:
1. Right-click on the web application folder, and select Properties.
2. Select the "Security" tab.
3. Click "Add..." to add a user.
4. On the new dialog click "Advanced...".
5. On the new dialog click "Find now...".
6. Select ASPNET user from the list of available users.
7. When you go back to the "Security" tab select the ASPNET user and give it full permissions.
I hope that this provides a solution for your technical issue. Feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.
the Telerik team
Check out Telerik Trainer
, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.