Now that I have a new 6.0 site in development I thought I give lightning a try :-)
- Installation was hassle free (I read the manual, I guess that helped :-))
- First impression. Looks nice, clean, stylish
- Lighting started up in Dashboard without the menu expanded. I would defenitely want the menu expanded as default.
-uploaded a 3 MB image. When changing I get the impression it downloads 3 MB and after chaning title uploads it again. After uploading (drag n drop worked just fine) users probably just want to change title and stuff.
- When editing a word document and saving you fall back to dashboard without the menu
- I for one would like Lightning to behave the same in all publishing events. Go back to the last page with menu open. Blogs stay after publishing, word goes back.
I have yet to figure out which of my small business clients would benefit or use Lightning in daily business. But that's another story.
So first impression is realy nice.