We are proud to announce, that Sitefinity Desktop Application (former Lightning) version 188.8.131.52 is now officially released. It's an important milestone for us, and we are happy to provide more addition to the Sitefinity ecosystem. Learn more about the Sitefinity Desktop Application here
What's in this release
- 1-click Installation and Upgrades
- Support for most of Sitefinity content types, including Dynamic Modules and hierarchical content. Forums and EMail Campaigns are not supported.
- Support for Custom Fields, Field validation rules from the CMS, Workflow and Versioning
- Support for Multiple web sites
- Offline Content Authoring and saving changes as a draft without internet connection
- Auto-save and automatic content recovery
- Batch upload of Files and Folders from the desktop by dragging and dropping
- Managing Sitefinity Libraries - just like managing Files and Folders on your computer with Copy,Move, Paste, Delete context operations
- Search based on classifications in Libraries
- Live editing of documents published on the web site - from your Desktop
- Live editing of Images (Image Editor) published on the web site - from your Desktop
- Creating new Microsoft Office Documents and publishing them directly on the web site.
- Content and Documents preview