We are glad to announce that the new Sitefinity SDK is available for download in your account. Below is a quick summary on what is included.
What is new?
Includes OpenAccess ORM
- Automated extraction of code samples to a specific folder
- Ability to select a database server that will host your sample database
- Automated hosting of the samples in ASP.NET Development Server
- Ability to reset your sample’s source code and database
- RSS readers exposing Sitefinity latest release notes, featured videos and resources
- Community tab exposing top Sitefinity blogs
- Documentation tab allowing you to access our developers oriented documentation
- Resources tab allowing you to access other important community resources such as our Forums, Support system and Telerik Issue Tracker
- All samples are compatible with SQL Server 2005 or above
- Non-profit and Education starter kits are now part of the SDK
What is Changed?
Changed topics in Developers Guide:
- Full Dev Installation of OpenAccess
- How to create a custom content-based module
- How to create a DatePicker control
- How to create a customizable Silverlight-based control
- Referencing Sitefinity SDK (in QuickStart)
- Working with control designers