We are glad to inform you that the new Sitefinity SDK 4.2 SP1 is available for download in your account
. Below is a short list of all improvements and new functionality that made it in this release.
- Fixed usage of pages API, so that pages are displayed correctly in edit mode
- Fixed usage of the Forms API with new recommended approach
- Introduced fixes related to multilingual content lifecycle
- Testimonials Intra-Site module
- Fixed the Open Access context implementation to enable multiple modules per site
- Included version 4.2 SP1 of Sitefinity with SDK
- Updated the web.config file in all samples to enable deployment in IIS
- Included latest version of widget templates with the SDK
- Corporate Starter Kit was renamed to Real Estate
- New topics on using the Publishing System API in the Developers Guide
- New topics on creating the Locations module
- Updated various old code samples in the developers guide, which were not working
Please let us know if there is anything else you would like to see in the SDK that is not part of our current releases.
the Sitefinity team