We’re happy to announce that the Sitefinity SDK 5.1 SP1 is now available for download. We have upgraded all samples to the latest version of Sitefinity and included two new ones. One shows building a custom provider, while the other one is an example of working with MVC in Sitefinity. Detailed release notes about the new Sitefinity features can be found at http://www.sitefinity.com/devnet/forums/sitefinity/general-discussions/sitefinity-5-1-released.aspx
- A new version of Telerik OpenAccess ORM - Same as in Sitefinity 5.1 SP1
- A new version of RadControls for ASP.NET Ajax - Same as in Sitefinity 5.1 SP1
- Sample showing how to build a Dropbox data provider for Libraries
- Sample showing how to build a Bug Tracker application using MVC
- Problem in the RealEstate sample when creating a new item associated with a category
- Problem when listing agents in the RealEstate sample
We encourage you to check the new samples. Any feedback you might have will be appreciated.