This is to let you know that Sitefinity Alpha Build 6.1.4660 is available for download on this link. The build contains the first iteration of the Inline Editing Feature for Sitefinity 6.2.
The following options are available:
- Inline editing of Short and Long text fields in: Content blocks, News, Blog posts, List, Dynamic Modules
- Inline editing of Yes/No and Choices fields in Dynamic Modules
- Inline editing is not working on the home page if the page URL is skipped. For example http://localhost/home is working while http://localhost/ is throwing an exception.
- Editing List title is not working
- Social share buttons markup in content blocks is saved as value of the content block
- Content blocks in page templates are not editable
- Pages without template cannot be edited (exception is thrown)
For more details and preview of the Inline Editing feature, visit this forum post.
Let us know what you think of this first iteration!
We look forward to seeing your feedback and comments.