Generates and serves an XML sitemap of all public pages within
Sitefinity that can be consumed by search engines. A SEO sitemap assists
search engines in indexing your web presence and, hence, improves your
ranking in the search results.
- Dynamic prioritization of pages: pages containing dynamic (e.g. NewsView) widgets are marked with a higher priority and change frequency.
- Optional inclusion of non-indexed & non-crawlable pages.
- Permissions-based sitemap generation: Front-end pages that are denied to anonymous users are excluded from the sitemap.
- Automatic Robots.txt creation and registration.
- High performance and low latency. Served over a Routehandler.
- Automatic installation & easy deployment: just copy the dlls inside the /bin folder. Done.
- Fully configurable.
- Support for multilingual sites.
How to install & use:
- Copy .dlls to the /bin directory of your Sitefinity site.
- The module installs itself.
- In the backend of your Sitefinity site, go to Administration > Sitemap Generator.
- Review the settings and click “Save Changes”.
- A robots.txt file is automatically generated. It allows search engines to index the new sitemap.