by Falafel Software Inc.
Sitefinity is an excellent content management system, but it is missing one thing that can keep your site running... ordering capability! This is why I have created the Orders Module for Sitefinity which will allow your website to accept orders for products and services in a simple and straightforward manner. It even integrates with Paypal!
As you have probably already seen, Sitefinity has created a sample Products Module which has become a great foundation for developing other modules. I wanted a way to accept orders for these products, so this led me to create an entirely separate module just for orders. This worked out beautifully because now the Orders Module can serve other Generic Content based modules, not just for products. The FormBuilder Module was instrumental in creating this module as well.
- Dynamically create order forms with validations and unlimited field inputs
- Payment page redirects to your specified check, money order, or bank transfer page
- Optional feature allows you to accept Paypal payments (IPN enabled)!
- Ability to automatically email a payment confirmation message to the buyer
- Merge fields into confirmation emails that are sent out for personalized messages
- Integrated with Products Module!
Integrated with Products Module!
Product page displays multiple purchasing options, quantities, and order form.
Product administration page includes new section to input purchasing options, form selection, shipping/payment choices, and payment confirmation details.
Completed order stores ordered items, original page purchased from, totals, form inputs, payment transactions, and more. Payment transactions are automatically created by Paypal using the Paypal plugin. This ensures payments are real (via IPN).