The Glenfield Contact Form Builder for the Sitefinity Content Management System allows you to quickly drag and drop a standard contact form into a web page. Choose from a number of predefined fields you wish to display, indicate which are required input, add anti-spam protection to the form and customize at the form level various email settings.
Please read the End User License Agreement provided by Glenfield Creative before downloading this freeware software.
- Choose from: Name, Salutation, Email, Company/Organisation, Position, Phone, Fax, Street Address (2 lines), City, Province/State, Post/Zip Code, Country and Message
- Change language of headings to suit your region (regional setting assembly)
- Invisible, Editable or Required Field States
- Configurable Server Variables: Email From, Mail Host, Subject, Redirect URL, Email To
- Configurable CSS variables to create your own theme
- Optional Spam Protection: Captcha or detection of rapid multiple submissions
- Regional Customization
- Available for Sitefinity Standard versions 3.7 or greater with .NET Framework 3.5.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This control will only work with Sitefinity Standard Edition 3.7, 3.7 SP1, 3.7 SP2, 3.7 SP3, 3.7 SP4 installations for .Net Framework 3.5 (Community and Developer Editions supported in 3.7 SP4 only). To find out how to check your version of Sitefinity click here.
Front End Output:
Control Properties (edit) View: