The Custom Form Builder is a pluggable Sitefinity module that provides the means for you and your customers to create professional complex web forms in minutes. For example, you can create a simple contact form or a feedback form, but also advanced multipage forms with file upload support that are ideal for job application forms.
The Custom Form Builder allows you to use an array of controls to build your form. The controls used are either standard ASP.NET controls or the Telerik controls provided with Sitefinity. They include: TextBox, NumericTextBox, ComboBox, ListBox, RadioButtonList, CheckBoxList, CheckBox, DatePicker, RadEditor, FileUpload (known limitation, must be on last page before form submission).
With the Custom Form Builder you can easily create and style multiple professional looking forms, viewing individual response within the Sitefinity administration area.
Some further features include:
- Custom html text sections between form controls
- Multiple form page support.
- Create forms with no knowledge of programming or html.
- Email Notification of new form responses.
- Captcha protect your form.
- Advanced custom properties including validation expressions
- CSS classes give you great control over the form.
The Custom Form Builder requires Sitefinity version 3.7 or later. Furthermore, the data provider is
LINQ-to-SQL based and therefore, it requires that your installation supports this.