Collection of random controls to help content authors become more productive with their daily tasks. If you like Random Site Controls for Sitefinity, please make a donation on the publisher's website.
RadButton Navigation Control (renders a telerik RadButton)
Button Navigation Control (renders wrapped hyperlink)
TabStrip vertical layout control
Notes: This add-on is compatible only with Sitefinity versions 5.2.3700.0, 5.1.3210.0, 5.1.3200.0, 5.0.2800.0, 5.0.2500.0, 4.4.2117.0, and 4.3.1885.0.
- Added ContentLiteral Control. Think the radeditor in syntax-highlighed html mode...this will just render whatever you want.
- HttpModule installation instructions added to the notes below
- Css Transition on by default, improves tab to tab clicking. Toggleable in your css or in "Advanced"
- Accepts Querystring selection. Set the key in options, and give the tabs values.
- Bug Fixes
- GetCategories & GetTags (On the DynamicContent object)
- ### BREAKING CHANGE ###: Sitefinity now uses Fancybox2, which is a new responsive version...very cool, but you might need validate that it looks the same as it did...and tweak your css accordingly.
- Added placeholder image control + config
- Added a ton of extension methods
* Bug Fixes
- If you use the default tab option, the default tabs ends up being selected in the designer, and thus hiding all the editing blocks
- Custom Config section ("SitefinitySteve") added to Administration->Settings->Advanced, gives more control over the control options, and removed web.config changes
- HttpModule to Remove some HttpHeaders (toggleable in the above new Config Section)
- Disqus comment system integration. Contains the comment widget itself, plus all 4 aggregator tools.
- RadButton Navigation Control (renders a telerik RadButton)
- Button Navigation Control (renders wrapped hyperlink)
- TabStrip vertical layout control: use the new layout control, and set the tabstrip configurator to render in vertical mode
- TabStrip: Added Css Class per tab Option
- Unable to have more than one fancybox on a page
- Extracted the widget images and css so you can include them in your theme. Previously they loaded on demand once one control was on the page.
- Consider perhaps putting the buttons in the Navigation Widget area instead of the "SitefinitySteve" group defined in the included ToolboxsConfig.config
- Added Skins, Metro, Office2010s, Transparent to the dropdowns
- Added ability to define the skins in the webconfigs appsettings using key "SitefinitySteveSkin"
<add key="SitefinitySteveSkin" value="Metro" />
- Default Skin on the tabstrip is now Metro
- Inital Release