Implementing the features of the control
In this section you will implement the main features of the Book control. The Book control presents the images from a selected album.
NOTE: This tutorial outlines only the main concepts of creating a Silverlight based control. You can find a full code sample for theCoverFlow control inside the samples project, which is shipped together with Sitefinity SDK.
The section contains the following:
- Using RadBook for Silverlight
- Making the Silverlight classes and members scriptable
- Querying the images from an album
- Implementing the client component
- Passing data and settings to the Silverlight application