Uploading a theme from one project to another remote project
If you have a local Sitefinity project with an already created theme, you can upload the theme from this project to another remote Sitefinity project.
To do this, the theme must be included in your local project and must be registered in AppearanceConfig.config file.
Perform the following:
- Open your local project in Visual Studio.
For more information see, Functions of Sitefinity Project Manager
- Create a connection to your remote project and make it active.
For more information, see Installing Sitefinity Thunder » Step 9 to Step 15.
- Open Sitefinity Explorer, by clicking Telerik » Sitefinity Thunder » Show Sitefinity Explorer.
- Open the context menu of Frontend and click Add Frontend Theme.
The themes in your project appear.
- Select the theme that you want to upload to the remote project and click OK.
The theme is uploaded and appears in your Sitefinity Explorer.
You can also download a theme from the remote project, update a theme on a remote project, or you can delete it using its context menu.