Email campaigns settings
Use this procedure to configure email setting – SMTP stands for Simple Mail Transfer Protocol. The settings are needed for the system to send emails with campaigns to subscribers.
You configure SMTP settings in the following way:
- In the main menu, click Administration » Settings.
The Basic Settings page appears.
- Click Email Campaigns.
The SMTP settings appear.
- In Notifications SMTP Profile, enter the notification profile that you want to use for sending email campaigns.
You must configure the Default notification profile. For more information, see Configuring notification profiles.
- You can immediately check how the settings work, by entering a test email and clicking Send check message button.
- If you want to track messages that are not delivered to the subscribers, select Track bounced messages checkbox.
- When finished, click Save changes.