Applying a template to a page
If you have not selected a layout template when creating the page or, if you want to change the template you have selected, perform one of the following:
- Select a template in one of the following ways:
- On Pages page, click the Actions link of the page, whose template you want to change, click Template.
- In page content editing mode, click Layout button in the toolbar and, in the lower-right corner of the page, click Select another template... button.
- The Select a template page appears, containing both predefined and custom layout templates.
- Perform one of the following:
- Click Done.
The template is applied to the page.
CAUTION: If you want to change the existing layout template of a page, the system replaces the old template with the new one. All modifications of layout and content are preserved and the new layout is appended to the existing.