Changing the settings
Use the settings to change the website for which the Analytics module displays data and to view the Goggle Analytics tracking code.
- To open settings, click Settings under Customizations in the bottom-left corner of the page.
The Google Analytics settings page appears.
- You can choose another account associated with the same username, or you can enter another Google Analytics username and password and choose the desired account.
- Click Save Configuration Information.
The data for the new account is displayed in the Analytics module.
NOTE: In Settings section, you can view and copy the Google Analytics tracking code for the account you are displaying in the Analytics module.
Use the permissions to select which reports each user is allowed to see.
- To open permissions, click Permissions under Customization in the bottom-left corner of the page.
The Analytics dashboard permissions page appears.
- On the left, the page displays all created Sitefinity users, except the users that you chose to be administrators of the Analytics.
For more information about creating users, see Managing users.
- On the right, the page displays a list of all available report from the Analytics module. The reports, which the selected user has view permissions for, appears selected.
- To grant or deny permissions to the user, select and deselect the checkbox of the respective report.
- When you are finished, click Update Permissions.
Choosing Analytics administrators
Use the administrators to assign and unassign users to the administrators role in Analytics module.
NOTE: The administrators you create in the Analytics module are not assigned the administrators role in Sitefinity. For more information about Sitefinity roles, see Managing roles.
To change administrators, click Administrators under Customization in the bottom-left corner of the page.
A list of all created users appears.
The users that are already assigned as administrators of Analytics have their checkboxes selected.
To assign and unassign users as administrators, select or deselect their checkboxes.
NOTE: You must have at least one user selected.
When you are finished, click Update Analytics Administrators.
A status message appears.