Setting up Analytics
When you open the Analytics module for the first time, you need to configure it to show data for the site you want.
If you have not used the Analytics module before, the First-Time Setup and Configuration window appears. To setup Analytics, perform the following:
- Select the users who will have the permissions to administer Analytics and click Next step.
The system displays a list of all created users.
For more information about granting users with permissions to view reports in Analytics, see Customizing Analytics » Changing permissions.
For more information, see Managing users.
- In Enter Your Google Analytics Information, enter your Google Analytics user name and password.
If you do not have Google Analytics registration and have not added Google Analytics widget to at least one page of your website, click Sign-up for Google Analytics link in the bottom of the window and perform procedure Configuring the Google Analytics widget.
NOTE: If you want to see a demo of the Analytics module, you can enter as username and password demo. The module is populated with fake data, used for demonstration purposes.
- Click Get Analytics Accounts.
A dropdown box with all available accounts appears in Available Accounts dropdown box.
NOTE: You can have more than one account (website) associated with your username.
- Select the desired account and click Save Settings.
- Perform one of the following: