Editing content blocks
Editing the content of a content block
- Go to the Content blocks shared across pages page and open a content block for editing in one of the following ways:
- Click the content block you want to edit.
- Click the Actions link of the respective content block.
From the dropdown list, click Content.
- The Edit a content block page appears.
- Perform procedure Creating a content block » Step 3 to Step 4.
- When you are finished, click Save changes.
Deleting a content block
You can delete a content block in the following ways:
- On Content blocks shared across page, select one or more content blocks and click Delete button in the toolbar.
- On Content blocks shared across page, click the Actions link of the respective content block.
From the dropdown list, click Delete.
Status of pages after editing a shared content block
The following table displays the behaviors of pages that contain the edited or deleted shared content block. The behavior depends on the workflow type that you are using:
IMPORTANT: Shared content blocks do not have workflow. When you edit a content block, the change is immediately visible on all pages that use the content block.
For more information, see Workflows.