To manage the responses to a form, on Forms page, click <number> responses link of the respective form.
The Responses page appears:
The page displays all submitted responses in a grid. The columns of the grid are the labels of the parts of your form, such as labels of textboxes, questions with multiple choice answers, etc. Each response is a line in the grid, containing the number of the response, the date when it was submitted, and the answers to all parts of the form.
- You can export all the data in a Comma-separated values (CSV) file by clicking Export as CSV button.
- You can create responses to the form using the Create a Response button.
In this case the artificially created response is numbered null in the list of all responses.
- You can see a preview of the form with the responses to each question, if you select the line in the grid.
The filled out form together with the exact time and date and the IP address appears on the right side of the page.
- You can edit a response or its attachments, by clicking the Edit button in the response preview.
- You can delete one or more submitted responses by selecting the responses in the grid and clicking Delete button in the toolbar of the page.
- You can search for responses using the Search button in the toolbar of the page.