Searching and filtering news
Searching for news
To search for a particular news item, use the search option.
- Click the Search… button in the toolbar.
A search field opens.
- Enter the name or part of the name of the news you are searching for.
The search field is case insensitive.
- Click Search.
A list of results matching your search appears.
To return to the list of all items, click Close search button in the toolbar.
To display news, created only by your user, in the right side of the News page, click My news link under Filter news.
You can also filter news by categories, tags, or status.
To filter news by the date they were modified, click by Date modified…
- When you click a time interval, the system displays all the news updated during this time interval. The last updated are the first in the list.
- To display news modified during some custom period of time, click Custom range… link.
To define a custom filtering interval, use the From and To input fields.
- To go back to all filtering options, click Close dates link.
The system displays all filtering options, but displays the last filtering you have chosen until you choose something else or until you refresh your screen by pressing F5.