Displaying, sorting, filtering, and finding images
The Images page displays all uploaded images by all users and from all libraries.
Changing the display mode
To change the view of the images and the corresponding information, in the toolbar of Images page, click one of the following:
- Click (Thumbnails view) to view images and information in boxes.
- Click (List view) to view images and the information in a grid.
Display images by libraries
To displaying images only from a specific library, click the library thumbnail in the right side of Images page.
NOTE: If you use button to view images, for each image, the system displays a link to the library in the grid. If you click the link to the library, the system displays all images from this library.
For more information, see Managing image libraries.
To display images, uploaded only by your user, in the right side of the Images page click My images link under Filter images.
You can also filter images by categories, tags, or status, using Other filter options in the right side of the Images page.
To filter images by the date they were modified, click by Date…
The Display images modified in… pane appears.
- When you click a time interval, the system displays all the images modified during this time interval. The last modified are the first in the list. You can further sort them.
- To display images modified during some custom period of time, click Custom range… link.
To define a custom filtering interval, use the From and To input fields.
- To go back to all filtering options, click Close dates link.
The system displays all filtering options, but displays the last filtering you have chosen until you choose something else or until you refresh your screen by pressing F5.
You can sort images using the Sort images dropdown box in the toolbar of Images page.
There are the following sorting options:
- Last uploaded on top
Sorts images in descending order according to the time of upload.
- Last modified on top
Sorts images in descending order according to time of modification.
- Custom Sorting…
A window appears where you perform the following:
- Select sorting criterion from the dropdown box and choose between Ascending and Descending order in the radio button.
- You can also and add more than one criterion by clicking Add another sorting rule link and you can remove sorting criteria by clicking Remove link.
- When you are finished, click Save.
The system sorts the images according to the custom sorting.
- To edit a custom sorting that you have created, select Edit custom sorting… from the Sort images dropdown box.
Searching for images
To search for a particular image, use the search option.
- Click the Search… button in the toolbar.
A search field opens.
- Enter the name or part of the name of the image you are searching for.
The search field is case insensitive.
- Click Search.
A list of results matching your search appears.
To return to the list of all images, click Close search button in the toolbar.