- If you have multiple sites, on Videos page select the site where you want to upload videos, using the selector in the upper-left corner of the page.
If your site uses more than one source for videos, you must choose the source where you want to upload the video.
If you have more than one sources configured, all available sources are displayed in the toolbar, where you can select the source of your choice.
For more information, see Multiple site management.
- Click the library where you want to upload videos.
- Perform one of the following:
- If you have not uploaded any videos in the selected library, the system displays the following in the center of the screen:
NOTE: If you are working in multilingual mode, the first video you upload is in the default language.
- If you have already uploaded one or more videos in the selected library, the system displays all uploaded videos and the following button in the toolbar of Videos page:
NOTE: If you are working in multilingual mode, before uploading a video, you must first choose the language, in which you want to upload the video. Select the language from Languages dropdown box in the right of the page.
- For more information about different languages, see Languages.
- Click Upload videos.
The Upload videos page appears.
- Drag the videos, you want to upload, on Upload videos page or click Select videos and browse your computer to find the video you want to upload and click Open.
You can select more than one video.
The file name of the video and its size appear in Upload Videos page.
- To upload more than one video, click Add more videos.
- In Where to store the uploaded videos?, select the library where you want to store the video(s), by clicking Change.
The tree with all created libraries appears. Select the library and click Done.
If you have not created any libraries, you can only choose Default Library, which exists by default.
If you want to create another library, perform the following:
- Click Create a new library.
- Enter the name of the library and click Create this library.
The new library appears in the dropdown box.
- For more information about creating libraries, see Managing video libraries.
- You can classify your video(s) using the Categories and tags section.
For more information, see Adding categories and tags to a content item.
Classifying content helps you organize it. For more information about classifications, see Classifying your content.
- When you are finished, perform procedure Setting the status of a new page or content item.
Uploading status bars appear on the page and after the system has uploaded the video, a massage appears informing you about the result of the upload.
- When upload is finished, choose between the following:
- View all videos
Returns you to Videos page.
- Upload more videos
The system opens Upload videos page, where you can upload new videos.
Perform Step 3 to Step 8.
NOTE: If you are in multilingual mode, on Videos page, the system displays all available languages next to the video. You cannot have different imaged in different languages, but you can have different titles for each language. To do this, click the Add link of the respective icon.
NOTE: On Videos page you can also download an already uploaded video, by clicking the Actions link of the video and then Download.