Create your first email campaign
To create an email campaign, you must first configure your SMTP settings, create a mailing list, to which your campaign will be send, create a template for your campaign, cerate the campaign itself and then send it to the mailing list.
- Configure the SMTP setting by performing procedure Email campaigns settings.
- In the main menu, click Email Campaigns » Mailing lists.
- Perform procedure Creating a mailing list, but skip Step 8.
- Create a .csv file containing a list of subscribers.
In the first column enter the first name, in the second – the second name, then in the third column, enter the email of the subscriber. You can do this using Microsoft Excel and saving the file as a CSV file.
- Import subscribers to the mailing list by performing procedure Managing subscribers, editing and deleting mailing list » Importing subscribers to a mailing list.
- Perform procedure Creating a message template.
- Create and send the campaign by performing procedure Creating a campaign.
In Step 11, choose Send this campaign.
The campaign is sent to the list of subscribers, you have imported.