Setting navigation between pages
You can drag and drop the Navigation widget in every page you have created. The links to all the published pages are displayed in the widget. You can also drop the Navigation widget in the template that your pages are based on, instead of doing it for every single page.
- In the main menu, click Design >> Page Templates.
- Click the template you are using for your page.
In this case, click Left Sidebar, Content.
- In the right pane, expand the Navigation node and drag and drop the Navigation widget in the left of the page.
- Click Edit in the upper-right cornet of the widget.
- Select Vertical and click Save.
- Click Publish.
The system sets vertical navigation for all pages that use the selected template. Only Published pages are displayed in the navigation.