Using attributes to create product variations
Product Attributes allow you to define additional properties for specific products so that you can add selectable options and sell variations, such as different sizes or colors. This is done by first creating the attribute itself, then adding the possible values it can accept.
Perform the following:
- In Sitefinity main menu, click Ecommerce » Attributes
- Define a new attribute by following procedure Creating an attribute.
- Define one or more values for the attribute by following the procedure: Creating a value.
- Create a product variation for your existing products.
- On Products page, click the Edit variations link of the product and perform procedure Creating product variations.