Personalized support service to proactively resolve issues, prevent downtime and quickly deliver business results.
Mission Critical Support is the highest level of support available to Sitefinity customers providing first-class, personalized technical support service, so you never need to worry about unplanned downtime or impact on your business projects and applications.
Service Level Benefits
In addition to all services available in the regular Enterprise Support Plan, Mission Critical Support provides:
- Designated Customer Success Manager (CSM)
- Faster turnaround times and priority routing of your support cases
- Less than 30 minutes response on Severity 1 issues
- Proactive and personalized service approach to help you maximize your Sitefinity investment
- Higher influence on product roadmaps – direct access to Product Management and Engineering
- Quarterly conference calls and executive reports about your specific business needs and priorities
- Annual on-site visit with your CSM
Designated Customer Success Manager Benefits
The Customer Success Manager’s goal is to help you successfully achieve your business objectives and make the most out of your Sitefinity investment by:
- Coordinating all your Sitefinity support cases within Progress
- Being knowledgeable about your specific Sitefinity environment and business needs
- Managing your case escalations and providing regular status updates
- Helping you reproduce issues and coordinating online sessions (e.g. WebEx, GoToMeeting) as needed
- Assisting with workarounds and providing estimated resolution timeframes on reported product defects
- Assisting with product enhancement requests and providing status updates
- Facilitating product roadmap discussions and notifying you about product releases
- Serving as your customer advocate and liaison to Product Management, Engineering and Executive Team
Interested? Contact us or call an office near you.