Sitefinity 6.1 SP2 - Sep 17, 2013
- Optimized the invalidation of Page Output Cache so that only some actions (e.g. publish\unpublish\delete of a page) cause cache invalidation. As a result, the overall performance of the system is improved.
- Added new setting on a system level which determines if a change of Permission should invalidate the output cache for pages.
- Error when you duplicate a page, change its parent and create another language version
- Performance improvement in page templates screen loading time
- Forum re-indexing performance improvements
- IFormEntryCreatedEvent now provides FormId and FormName properties
- E-mail notification template typo fixed ("submition" changed to submission")
- Infinite redirect issue with backend user login from different browsers.
- Backend user is not logged in correctly using the frontend login widget, and logged in another browser (PITS)
- Visiting a page under https causes all subsequent pages to be served under https as well (PITS). Could be configured in Settings > Advanced > System > SiteUrlSettings > RemoveNonRequiredSsl
- Using thread filters (e.g. "Newest") results in error 404 ("page not found")
- Performance improvement in last post ID recalculation query
- Page templates - on the target server all permissions are set to "Administrators Only"
- Performance problem with granular sync service with 4000+ pending items
- Inheriting DynamicContentViewMaster throws Null reference exception
Mobile App Builder
- User is unable to upload mobile application to Icenium
- Added support for the USPS changes from July 28, 2013, related to Priority Mail® and Express Mail®. More information can be found here
- LinqToTwitter was upgraded to the newest version (2.1.08) to incorporate a critical compatibility fix with the latest changes in Twitter's API (read more)
- IFormEntryCreatedEvent - to achieve a cleaner API some irrelevant properties were removed and some were renamed (previously used only by the e-mail notifications implementation)