Sitefinity for Business Users Training Class
Don’t waste a second! Be productive with Sitefinity Content Management System in a single, four-hour online session. This class shows you the best way to enter data, use the task-oriented modules, and make changes to your content easily using the Word-like text editor. Don’t get bogged down in technical details; deliver your news, blogs, events and much more using the out-of-the-box modules or create your own pages using drag-and-drop.
You should take this training if:
You want to create web content but have no interest in web site administration or fiddling with technical details .
Who should take this class:
Managers, business analysts, business users, marketers, web designers or anyone who’s job description requires time-critical information design and delivery.
What you will learn:
- Use Sitefinity’s Word-like text editor to edit content without HTML knowledge
- Manage all images, documents, files, etc. in one central location.
- Use out-of-the-box content to deliver news, blogs, events, images, documents, video or any generic content.
- Build custom web pages using drag-and-drop.
- Create your content once and reuse the content throughout your web site.
- Automatically publish and expire pages to deliver fresh content on-schedule.
- Personalize your workspace for maximum productivity.
- Use versioning to see document changes and to quickly rollback editing mistakes.
- Manage the content approval process.
Class runs from 9:00 am PST to 1:00 pm PST for 1 day.
- $149 per person for the "Sitefinity for Business Users" class.
- By registering 3 members from the same organization at the same time, you will be eligible for a 10% discount. The discount is applied automatically once you register 3 attendees for any of the classes.
- By combining the “Business User”,” Admin and Designer” and “Developer” classes, you will save $200. The new combined price of the 3 trainings is only $849 per person. More information about the bundle offer is available here.
If you have questions for the upcoming training classes, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.