Sitefinity for Developers Training Class
Don't waste a second! Be productive with Sitefinity Content Management System in two, four-hour online sessions. Get full control over your website using the Sitefinity API and the powerful Sitefinity Fluent API. You’ll learn in detail how to manipulate all the CMS manager objects in the system, from querying website information to creating, updating and deleting content. Learn how to develop templates, custom widgets and custom modules. You’ll also learn script debugging, AJAX tips & tricks and integrating jQuery functionality in your own widgets.
You should take this training if:
- You need to programmatic control over Sitefinity websites or widgets.
- You need to adapt Sitefinity to include features that don’t exist out-of-the-box.
- You need to integrate Sitefinity with external applications or need to integrate widgets or controls into Sitefinity.
- You need to access data contained in your Sitefinity website or feed data to your website.
Who should take this class
What you will learn
- How to work with Sitefinity projects in Visual Studio.
- How Sitefinity builds on familiar technologies you already know.
- How To use the Sitefinity API and Sitefinity Fluent API.
- Key manager objects used to query and perform CRUD (Create Read Update Delete) operations on Sitefinity data.
- How to extend existing features.
- How to develop custom templates, widgets and modules.
- How to debug script.
- AJAX Tips and Tricks.
- How to Integrate jQuery to a widget (the class demonstrates building a custom workflow to explain the concept).
Classes will run from 9:00am PST to 1:00 pm PST for 2 days.
- $499 per person for the "Sitefinity for Developers" class.
- By registering 3 members from the same organization at the same time, you will be eligible for a 10% discount. The discount is applied automatically once you register 3 attendees for any of the classes.
- By combining the “Business User”,” Admin and Designer” and “Developer” classes, you will save $200. The new combined price of the 3 trainings is only $849 per person. More information about the bundle offer is available here.
If you have questions for the upcoming training classes, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.