Whitepapers and Solution Briefs
Too many businesses still measure online success by the amount of traffic they drive to their website. They devote substantial budgets to improving search engine rankings and exposing their site to new visitors. But each visitor and customer is unique. Therefore, your web strategy should be as unique as they are. Today, your website visitors have higher expectations for their user experience. They expect personalized content relevant to their interests to help move them along their purchase decision. This white paper takes a close look at personalization, how it works, and the tools you need to tailor and deliver personalized content to your website visitors.
Did you know?
- 86% of organizations say they have 2 years to make inroads with digital transformation
- 55% say they have a year or less, before they begin to suffer financially or from competitive threats.
- 59% are worried they may be too late
To help you evaluate your organizational readiness for digital transformation, we put together a package to help you measure your current capabilities—from a technology and organizational perspective—as well as some information to help you plan ahead.
The Digital Transformation Kit contains:
- CMS Evaluation Guide: Learn about CMS capabilities that can enhance the customer experience
- Digital Marketing Maturity Guide: Rate your usage of digital marketing technology
- Data-Driven Marketing e-Book: Learn how to use the power of your data to drive growth
Download the Digital Transformation Kit today.
The Progress Digital Marketing Maturity Guide helps organizations determine the level of sophistication within their digital marketing operations. Using this guide, Progress worked with Dimensional Research to conduct a global survey of 700 marketing professionals gauging the level of digital marketing maturity across various verticals and company sizes. You can use these findings to benchmark your organization against other groups.
Important survey findings include:
- 80% of organizations require manual processes to get their systems to work properly
- 87% of organizations are using big data and analytics to drive conversions
- 69% of respondents stated their analytics solution is fully integrated, and they can see data in one place
- The 700 respondents ranked as Intermediate on the digital marketing maturity scale as defined in the Digital Marketing Maturity Guide
Download the whitepaper, “Digital Marketing Maturity: The Results Are In” to see how you compare with other digital marketing groups and identify areas you can improve.
Digital Marketing is, by its very nature, technology driven. It requires organizations to implement technology platforms and use them effectively in an integrated fashion. That is the road to Digital Marketing Maturity.
The Digital Marketing Maturity Evaluation Guide helps organizations measure where they are on the path from a single silo of automation, to a complete and integrated platform. This eight-stage model enables organizations to rate their usage of digital marketing technology using yes/no questions and a simple point system. Questions are targeted toward marketers familiar with the systems, data and processes that drive digital marketing. Their final score will enable them to see if they are beginner, intermediate or advanced digital marketers.
In this digital age, websites within a single company can proliferate at an alarming rate. New products, new corporate initiatives, new platforms and new geographies can each require separate online presences of their own. And if just establishing all of those online outposts wasn’t enough, organizations also have to manage and update them simultaneously and in real time—all while keeping ever-more demanding customers happy in the process.
“The State of Multi-Site Management” reveals the extent of the resulting siloed website mess, its negative impact on organizations and emerging best practices.
Download this extensive 20+ page report, based on over 280 responses from marketing and IT leaders, conducted by Scratch Marketing + Media in collaboration with Progress Sitefinity.
There is a new Gold Rush going on right now and the gold of the 21st century is data. But, is data really treated as an asset? How can you make the most of it, fast?
There are many ways to put your company’s data to work and by far, personalization is one of the most exciting and effective. Just look at online giants such as Google, Netflix or Amazon, and you’ll find living proof that data is a resource that helps build a digital empire.
Download our extensive 30-page guide to get a step ahead of the competition, armed with strategies for an optimized, ever-improving plan to drive bottom-line impact using personalization.
Selecting a content management system (CMS) isn’t only about the capabilities of the systems you’re reviewing—it’s about your needs, as well. The CMS Evaluation Guide includes the tools you and your evaluation team need to:
- Discover the broad set of CMS capabilities available in modern Content Management Systems
- Devise a CMS checklist to drive consistency in your teams’ research
- Create a CMS RFP tailored to your specific needs
This checklist will help you structure a comprehensive CMS evaluation quickly, to help you find the right solution for your organization.
In this report, Gleanster dives deep into the subject of how machine learning can activate analytics, improving both the customer experience and the marketing result. In the report Activate Analytics to Optimize the Customer Experience, Gleanster covers how:
- Top performing organizations are five times more likely to have used machine learning
- Connecting all customer data in a single place enables complex, full-view analytics
- Understanding the complete customer journey can predict and improve marketing impact on business results
Decisions are an important part of any business. Make the right ones and you’ll flourish; make the wrong ones, and you’ll likely get a call from the corner office. So how do make good decisions? Use data.
This Data-Driven Marketing e-Book will help you make sense of it all by explaining:
- Why data-driven marketing is needed
- How to use data to drive growth
- Which metrics can be used to optimize customer engagement
- What steps are needed to adopt a data-driven approach
In the “Ultimate Guide for Multisite Management” we provide tips and guidance about how:
- Companies of all types benefit from multisite management
- Multisite management reduces costs, improves process and ensures consistency
- Proper set-up of multisite management can yield best results
This IDC Market Spotlight examines the new requirements of next generation web content management systems in the context of the long-term shift to digital marketing.
Inside you’ll find:
- Data from IDC’s Digital Experience survey highlighting digital marketing trends
- Analysis of the most important selection criteria for modern web content management
- Considerations for buyers implementing “best-of-breed” or “suite”
Whether you are a 2-staff organization or 150-staff, you strive to serve your constituents in a way that is meaningful to them. Trade or professional society, you want a website that provides your members with an easy way to get content and interact with your organization. Learn how to address the top things members want from an association website and deliver a delightful experience for everyone.
This tutorial gives you a step-by-step process to assign Google Analytics tracking to personas or audience segments in Telerik Sitefinity CMS. By tracking online activity and conversion rates by persona type, you’ll have the contextual data to predict future behavior and personalize a visitor’s online experience with hyper-relevant content and calls to action.
We’re in a data-driven age where information plays a critical role in helping businesses achieve a competitive advantage. Businesses today collect huge volumes of information about their customers, but it remains inaccessible in functional silos of CRM tools, Marketing Automation platforms, and Web Analytics. When these sources of information are used in isolation it becomes impossible to combine data to drive better business outcomes. Read this white paper to learn how an integrated CMS platform brings all of these tools together to consolidate the data gathered about your online visitors and turn them into buyers.
Mobile device proliferation continues at a break-neck pace, far outpacing the ability of content providers to keep up. There’s no doubt that the mobile storm is coming, with 2014 pegged as the year when mobile web access tops that from desktops. Whether you are just starting to address mobile, or reevaluating your current mobile strategy, this whitepaper presents three steps to jumpstart your mobile strategy and help you find the one that’s right for you.
Many large organizations rely on Sitefinity for delivering their web presence - from government agencies, financial institutions and Fortune 500 companies to various businesses all over the world. Security is one of the aspects that no organization can compromise with. This whitepaper reviews the most common threats that organizations face today, what Sitefinity is doing to prevent them, and what extra steps are available in order to make your environment more secure.
For organizations that are managing online stores and web content there are numerous benefits of integrating Content Management Systems and Ecommerce into a single application. Read this whitepaper to see how combining these components provides a better experience for the user, while simultaneously creating new business value.