1-888-365-2779
+1-888-365-2779
Try Now

100+ Associations Rely on Sitefinity CMS

Offer personalized and mobile-friendly websites that increase member engagement and easily integrate with member databases

Progress® Sitefinity helps associations:

  • Connect members with relevant resources through clean website navigation, search and personalization
  • Deliver content and engage with members on any device by using responsive design and mobile apps
  • Improve SEO, and make it easier for members to discover content and find you via search engines
  • Increase staff productivity through drag-and-drop page building, inline editing, content scheduling and preview
  • Centrally manage all content and digital assets that can be displayed on multiple pages and updated in a single place 
  • Integrate with existing association management software, be it a legacy or a modern one like Aptify, Avectra and iMIS
04Henry-Ford_images-

The Henry Ford

The Henry Ford is an internationally recognized cultural destination with an unparalleled collection of artifacts from 300 years of American history. While 1.7 million people visit The Henry Ford in Michigan every year, the number of guests browsing the museum’s collection online surged past the 3 million mark and was growing rapidly. This presented a new opportunity and The Henry Ford wanted to pounce on it.

With Progress Sitefinity, The Henry Ford was able to build a digital experience that matched the at-location experience. While only 5% of the museum’s artifacts were on display at any given moment at the Michigan location, online visitors could browse the other 95% digitally at any time. Additionally, the revamped digital experience unlocked new ecommerce opportunities, giving The Henry Ford a new way to drive revenue.

Read the Case Study

More Customer Success Stories »

Partner Spotlight

Featured Sitefinity Solution Partners ​with experience ​​implementing ​web and mobile solutions for Associations​.

With offices in Chicago and D.C., Vanguard Technology is the only Sitefinity Platinum Partner to serve the association industry exclusively. Since 1998, they’ve offered a cost-effective, full-service approach to website development, upfront strategy, content management, online networking tools, integrated single sign-on, hosting and ongoing support.

See Complete Partner Profile

More About our Partner Program »

Matrix Group International Inc. is a leading interactive agency in the Washington, D.C. area, serving associations and non-profits. Using state of the art Web technologies, the company helps its clients promote their organizations, streamline their business processes, improve staff productivity, expand market reach, raise the value of their member benefits, and position them for success.

See Complete Partner Profile

More About our Partner Program »

"The Sitefinity platform’s SEO-friendly nature enables us to publish content and get it pushed out to a larger audience than we’ve ever been able to reach."
Matt Majewski, Digital and Emerging Media Director - The Henry Ford

Digital Transformation Kit

Is Your Organization Ready for Digital Transformation?

To help you evaluate your organizational readiness for digital transformation, we put together a package to help you measure your current capabilities—from a technology and organizational perspective—as well as some information to help you plan ahead.

The Digital Transformation Kit contains:

  • CMS Evaluation Guide: Learn about CMS capabilities that can enhance the customer experience
  • Digital Marketing Maturity Guide: Rate your usage of digital marketing technology
  • Data-Driven Marketing e-Book: Learn how to use the power of your data to drive growth

 Download Kit

Progress Sitefinity Vision Recognized by the Industry

Progress Sitefinity strives to be a partner in success for businesses who are dedicated to delivering an excellent customer experience across every digital channel.

Sitefinity long-term vision

 

forrester_logo

Progress a Contender in 2017 Forrester Wave Report for Web Content Management Systems. Read the report

 

Progress Sitefinity demonstrated success in both completeness of vision and ability to execute in the Gartner 2016 WCM Report. This is the third consecutive inclusion for Progress.