We’re glad to announce that our Sitefinity SDK 4.1 SP2 is now available for download in "Your account". This release is primarily focused on bringing the updates found in the Sitefinity 4.1 SP2 releases to the SDK.
Below is a short summary of changes made in this release:
- Changes in each sample Getting started section. Listed requirements for Visual Studio Professional or higher version.
- All extracted samples can be automatically upgraded to Sitefinity 4.1 SP2 version if you click "Reset sample". By default the SDK will not replace your DLL’s, so it doesn't break your samples in case there are changes in the API.
- New RSS feed for RadControls for ASP.NET Ajax is included in the Community tab
- Jobs module: cannot find template exception when you run jobs module for the first time
- “Read Online Documentation” now leads to the proper article for the respective sample
- Charity kit is renamed to Non-profit
Please let us know if you have any questions or issues related to this product release.
Download the Sitefinity SDK 4.1 SP2