How the Top 100 Works
The Top 100 Digital Agencies Report lists the UK’s top 100 digital marketing, design and build, technical and creative agencies. Agencies are ranked on fee income from digital activities in the UK. For the purposes of the Top 100, fee income from digital activities is defined as the money agencies retain after any third-party costs, such as media, production or hosting have been paid. Media agencies are also included in the report as a separate listing and are ranked by gross billings.
- In-depth editorial content on the state of the agency industry, including an article from Robert Mattson, Director of Sitefinity Product Marketing, who talks about the interactions between end customers and organizations providing goods and services, and how agencies must be ready to assist in optimizing the customer journey
- Ranking tables of the top agencies by fee income, agency type and region
- The top five most respected agencies and the seven most influential people, nominated by the Top 100 entrants
- Profiles of the Top 100 digital agencies and top media agencies, including key information such as business split between digital marketing channels, contact information and a list of key clients in some cases
- Profiles of six agencies selected as ‘ones to watch’ for the coming years, based on their work, growth and revenue
About Progress Sitefinity
Progress (NASDAQ: PRGS) offers the leading platform for developing and deploying mission-critical business applications. Progress empowers enterprises and ISVs to build and deliver cognitive-first applications, that harness big data to derive business insights and competitive advantage. Progress offers leading technologies for easily building powerful user interfaces across any type of device, a reliable, scalable and secure backend platform to deploy modern applications, leading data connectivity to all sources, and award-winning predictive analytics that brings the power of machine learning to any organization. Over 1700 independent software vendors, 80,000 enterprise customers, and 2 million developers rely on Progress to power their applications. Learn about Progress at www.progress.com or +1-800-477-6473.